A furniture removal is a complicated process that requires several different tools and lots of physical labor. It can be an expensive, time-consuming project if you don’t know what you’re doing. Professional movers are often too expensive for most homeowners. That’s why most people opt to just leave it in the garage or on the curb and hang a “free” sign in it. However, this is a risky practice because this leaves a notion that you’re throwing away something valuable and burglars may take advantage by stealing from you.
Don’t let this happen to you. Protect yourself and your property from possible burglary, seek professional furniture, appliances, or e-waste removal services. And who else to call for dependable furniture extraction and safe disposal services? Trust the Junk Removal Pros in the Frisco TX area!
We are your reliable professional junk removal company and we are experts in furniture extraction and environmentally safe disposal services. We are one of the top players in the industry with our organized junk pickup, efficient hauling, and systematic disposal. With an untainted track record of superb quality service, we remain to serve the Frisco Tx area with revolutionized methods of disposal without dumping your wastes in landfills.
We offer a wide range of professional moving services including appliance disposal, mattress removal, junk hauling, and more. Our team is experienced in hauling bulky and heavy furniture, from couches and dressers to tables and refrigerators and even construction debris so no matter how big or small the job is, we can handle it with ease, right away.
We practice a one response resolution that’s why our trained technicians remove any unwanted items from your home or clutter in your office in just one visit. All this for the best price on the market. We offer junk hauling services at rock bottom prices with our all-inclusive junk removal pricing, no added charge, no surprise additional fees.
What furniture do we accept?
We accept almost all types of furniture - big or small. Here’s a brief list of what we take for furniture removal and recycling:
- Couches, recliners, loveseats
- Sleeper sofas and sectional sofas
- Headboards, footboards, and bed frames
- Nightstand, bedside table, and work desk
- Chairs, bunk beds, and mattresses
- Dresser, wardrobes, and cabinets
- Wood and metal futon
- Entertainment centers and coffee and dining tables
- Cots and rollaway beds
- Bookshelves, chests, and drawers
- Patio furniture
- Large and small appliances
Our Disposal Service
Probably you’re wondering what happens to your old furniture once we pick it up from you. Let us give you a sneak peek at what happens next after removal.
We are advocates of sustainable waste management. Despite the business that we are in, we discourage landfill dumping and will only consider doing it as a last resort. We want to make a change in how people perceive junk.
Here, we don’t throw away junks, we find ways on how to salvage the good parts and repurpose the rest.
- Charity Donation- Old furniture that is still in usable condition is sent to our partner charity organizations as donations. There, they will serve a greater purpose and help alleviate the daily living of the people who can’t afford to buy new fixtures and furniture.
- Recycling- We send the damaged and broken furniture to our recycling facilities where they will be dismantled. They take the parts that are still in perfect shape for repurposing while the remaining parts are processed for recycling.